Seventy9 Sports Therapy is committed to complying to the 6 principles relating to the processing of personal data under the GDPR in all that we do. These principles are:
- Lawfulness, fairness & transparency.
- Purpose limitation.
- Data minimisation.
- Storage limitation.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Associates – can include personal information such as name, contact details, work history, education, skills, training, and other onboarding compliance requirements. We may use this information to provide work-seeking services, to assess your suitability to work as well as administrative and management purposes in connection with providing work seeking services;
- Administer payments to associates/suppliers;
- Data captured for surveys/delivery of services to clients;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Lawful basis for processing your data and what we do with the information we collect
We process your personal data for our legitimate business interests for operating our business and to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients. We may also process your data to comply with legal obligations we have with HMRC and other government bodies. For all other processing we will obtain your consent before using any of your personal data.
The information collected will be used for:
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- administering the website including improve your browsing experience and enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology where you have specifically agreed to this (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website, and services or other correspondence;
- provide sourced consultancy and work opportunities services which includes holding information provided by associates including contact details, work history, skills and information required by HMRC for processing and retaining associates;
- where you submit personal information for publication on our website or other online media and publications, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license or consent you grant to us;
- use the details submitted by you to complete a 360 assessment;
- use the details submitted by you to complete a personality preference assessment;
- use the details submitted by you on Survey Monkey at our request to complete an analytical project;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may share limited information with other businesses for legitimate purposes as part of our necessary obligations for internal reporting, processing of invoices and payments and to update existing customers of service and product updates or opportunities available
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in or supply from to enable us to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement. International transfers outside of the EU, e.g. Capita India and the US will be managed under Privacy Shield agreed terms or via other adequate security assessments and data protection controls (including EU model clauses) to enable us to carry out our service obligations to our clients, suppliers and business partners.
All personal data stored and processed by us is securely stored within the European Union. There is no systematic transfer of data outside of the EU for any other purpose than outlined above.
Security of Your Personal Information and Retention
We continue to take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Seventy9 Sports Therapy retains your personal information for only as long as stipulated within our Data Retention Policy or where required in accordance with our client contractual retention period. Seventy9 Sports Therapy does not seek to retain data for any longer than necessary to carry out our service and fulfil our statutory and contractual obligations. For further details on the retention periods of your personal data, please contact us using the details further below.
Third Party Websites
This privacy notice is strictly for the Seventy9 Sports Therapy website and services only. Where this website contains links to other websites, users should review the privacy notices on those other websites on how their personal data is handled.
Seventy9 Sports Therapy recognises the further rights of data subjects under the GDPR which include;
- The right to be informed – we will only process your data in accordance with this privacy notice or whereby we obtain explicit consent from you;
- The right of access (or otherwise known as subject access request) – you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that we hold. Please contact us with a description of the exact information you are seeking using the information below;
- The right to rectification – if any of your personal data is incorrect or has changed, please contact us and we will correct it;
- The right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten) – your right to have your information deleted or no longer used for processing unless there is a legal or other reason for continuing to process it. Please contact us if you have any queries or requests;
- The right to restrict processing or object to processing – you have the right to restrict or stop us processing your information any further, but will not affect any processing which has taken place. If you no longer wish your data to be processed or used, please contact us;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request a copy of your data in a machine-readable format for any personal data provided by you;
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling – you have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automatic processing and it produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on the individual;
- The right to withdraw consent – where we are processing your data using your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us using the information below;
- The right to complain to the Supervisory Authority – if you are unhappy with our response, you have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority, the details of which are below:
Supervisory Authority: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us to make a Subject access request, request rectification, object to processing or have any other queries relating to this website, your personal data or have a complaint, please contact us using the information below:
Seventy9 Sports Therapy
In2 Training Farnham
1-3 East Street
Tel: +44 (0)7725469947
Or use our contact page at http://seventy9sportstherapy.co.uk
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: